TE Connectivity, a global leader in sensor and connectivity solutions, inaugurated its new production unit at Tanger Automotive City on June 19, 2019, which supports the Industrial and Commercial Transport (ICT) division’s solution offering. , the company in the EMEA region growing rapidly.
The company opened a distribution center in 2012 at the port Tanger Med (Medhub), its first production unit in 2015 at Tanger Free Zone, and with its success built its newest unit, whose activity began in December 2018. The new unit specializes in plastic injection and assembly of components and technical wiring for the EMEA commercial and heavy vehicle market.
The TE group in Figure:
• Turnover: 14 Billion Dollars
– $ 8.3 Billion in TRANSPORT (Automotive, Industrial and Commercial Transportation, Sensors, Application Tools)
– $ 3.9 billion in INDUSTRY (industry, aerospace, defense and marine, medical, energy)
– $ 1.8 Billion in COMMUNICATIONS (Devices, Data and Devices)
• Total number of employees: 80,000 people.
• Foot print: 104 Factories around the world (38 AMERICAS, 44 EMEA, 22 APAC)