- Launched under the National Pact of Industrial Emergence, the Industrial Platform of Tanger Automotive City (TAC) is part of the deployment of a Moroccan offer for the activities associated to the “world Metiers of Morocco”, specifically for the automotive industry.
- TAC will host industrial activities of the first, second and third categories, as well as logistics and service activities. The Allotment will be completed in several phases; the first consists of a total area of 55 ha.
- The Integrated Industrial Platform of Tanger Automotive City consists of two areas with different statuses:
- Free zone
- Non Free zone
Missions of TAC SA
TAC SA is responsible for the development, promotion, marketing, management and maintenance of the integrated industrial platform "Tanger Automotive City".
To this end, TAC S.A. ensures the realisation of:
- Traffic lanes ;
- Water systems, electricity, sanitation and telecommunications network ;
- Street lighting;
- Structures and constructions necessary for the performance of management services, including fences, walls and driveways in the area.
Moreover, besides the promotion and marketing of the free zone, TAC SA manages the industrial park, and has particular responsibility for:
- Water supply, electricity and management of the corresponding network, within the area,
- Supervision and security of common parts and access to the area;
- Control and monitoring of the structures, facilities and activities and the
movements of goods and people within the area;
- The provision of a varied range of services that meet the specific needs of
The animation of the "commercial hub" of the one stop shop.